Book a Room
Sign Up for Updates
Stay informed about the latest events, news, developments and offers available at Ramside
Request Ramside Hall Hotel Brochures / Christmas Brochure
WE WELCOME GROUPS
With a wonderful location and easy access to the motorway, privately owned 4 star Ramside Hall Hotel is the perfect place as a base for your group...
WHY CHOOSE RAMSIDE HALL ?
- Warm welcome from friendly attentive staff
- Express Check In & Free Porterage
- Lift to all bedroom floors
- 80 luxury bedrooms
- Twin bedded rooms available
- Individual decoration
- Generous well appointed en suite facilities
- Good food - excellent choice - well served.
- Packages include 3 course choice dinner with Coffee & Tea (Menu changes nightly)
- Full English Breakfast
- 2 bars
- Relaxing lounges
- In house entertainment most nights
- Entertainment specific to your group - please ask?
- Beautiful well established gardens
- On site Coach Parking
- Park & Ride at drive end into Durham City
- Easy access to all major attractions
- Itinerary planning and advice
COACH STOP OFFS
Ramside Hall Hotel is well known for the quality of the food. Pembertons Rotiserrie & Carvery is open 7 days a weeks (7.00 am - 10.00 pm) serving Breakfast, Light Snacks, Sandwiches & Patisserie, A vast array of food, seafood, roasts, daily specials, salad bar, fresh vegetables, home-made desserts and a great deal more. We welcome enquires for pre-booked groups to stop off and join us for
- Morning Coffee
- Afternoon Tea
- High Tea
- or any other enquiry ...
Private rooms are also available if required.
SO MUCH CHOICE - MAJOR ATTRACTIONS & HIDDEN GEMS!
The North East of England is a popular destination for groups, we have major attractions and many hidden tourist gems, please find listed below some of our recommendations ...
- Beamish www.beamish.org
- Bede's World www.bedesworld.co.uk
- Crook Hall & Gardens www.crookhallgardens.co.uk
- Durham Cathedral www.durhamcathedral.co.uk
- Durham Indoor Market (Voted Best Private Market in UK) www.durhammarkets.co.uk
- Tanfield Railway www.tanfield-railway.co.uk
- Whalton Manor Gardens www.whaltonmanor.co.uk
- Woodhorn Musuem www.experiencewoodhorn.com
- Alnwick Castle www.alnwickcastle.com
- Alnwick Gardens www.alnwickgarden.com
- Bamburgh Castle www.bamburghcastle.com
Other useful contacts
- Blue Badge Guide www.northern-secrets.co.uk